Availability: ATLAS Posthotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Skiing and dining in the mountains near Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotel is near Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Kramerplateauweg Hiking Trail and Olympic Hill.
After a day on the slopes, return to ATLAS Posthotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 27 October 2014 to 31 November 2014 (dates subject to change).
ATLAS Posthotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
ATLAS Posthotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Year Built 1592
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Poststube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
ATLAS Posthotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.