Book your room at Alpenhotel Denninglehen
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Berchtesgaden hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Berchtesgaden, this hotel is close to Keltenmuseum, Bad Durrnberg Salt Mine, and Eagle's Nest. Area attractions also include Schellenberger Ice Cave and House of the Mountains.
At Alpenhotel Denninglehen, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Guestrooms have safes, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alpenhotel Denninglehen features an indoor pool and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Berchtesgaden hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and ski storage. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski jumping nearby
The Fine Print for Alpenhotel Denninglehen
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make check-in arrangements using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.