Book your room at Atlas Grand Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Winter wonderland with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotel is near Werdenfels Museum, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort, and winter sports such as skiing lessons. Also nearby are Richard Strauss Institute and Olympic Hill.
After a day on the slopes, return to Atlas Grand Hotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Taverne - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
The fine print for Atlas Grand Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.