Availability: Hotel Alte Post
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Oberammergau (Zugspitze)
This hotel is located in Oberammergau (Zugspitze), close to Ettal Abbey. Area attractions also include Linderhof Castle and Linderhof Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Alte Post features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include ski storage and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Alte Post Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Oberammergau hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Alte Post is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1600
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Alte Post has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Alte Post Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.