Availability: Landhaus St. Georg
Eco-friendly hotel with a rooftop terrace, in Bad Wiessee (Tegernsee)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bad Wiessee (Tegernsee), close to Casino Bad Wiessee and Iodine Sulphur Springs. Area attractions also include Rottach-Egern Tegernsee Ferry Station.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Landhaus St. Georg provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Landhaus St. Georg Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. 1 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 35
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Facial treatments
Landhaus St. Georg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.