Book your room at Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Zugspitze) near Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
This hotel is located in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Zugspitze), close to Werdenfels Museum, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort, and Richard Strauss Institute. Also nearby are Olympic Hill and Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), separate sitting areas, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1980
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Ski storage
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
The fine print for Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20,00 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.