Availability: Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Zugspitze) near Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
This hotel is located in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Zugspitze), close to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort, Olympic Hill, and Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Local attractions also include Partnach Gorge and Kramerplateauweg Hiking Trail.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1980
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $3.00 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $3.00 EUR / per hour )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
Mercure Garmisch Partenkirchen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20,00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.