Availability: Résidence Fort Socoa
Urrugne residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Urrugne, this residence is close to Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Maison Louis XIV and St-Jean-de-Luz Beach. Also nearby are Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure and Church of St-Jean-Baptiste.
Résidence Fort Socoa provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, free self parking, and conference/meeting rooms.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and day beds. Other amenities include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed in January.
Résidence Fort Socoa Amenities
Résidence Fort Socoa features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Event facilities measuring 1216 square feet (113 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Urrugne residence also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 1216
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Fort Socoa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:In summer, guests can check in on Saturday from 5 PM to 8 PM, and must check out on Saturday before 10 AM. During all other months, check-in/out is available daily except Tuesdays.Reception Hours:Monday-Thursday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 6 PMFriday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 7 PMSaturday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 8 PMSunday: 9 AM to 1 PMJuly/August Reception Hours:Sunday-Thursday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 7 PMFriday: 9 AM to noon and 2 to 8 PMSaturday: 8 AM to 1 PM and 2 to 8 PMClosed Tuesdays.Guests planning to arrive outside front desk hours must contact the property in advance. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 54 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.