Book your room at Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre
4-star hotel in Utrecht with 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Utrecht, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Neude, Town Hall, and Dom Church. Cathedral of Saint Catherine and Jaarbeurs Utrecht are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features valet parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a meeting room. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 90 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Event facilities measuring 1098 square feet (102 square meters) include a meeting room. This Utrecht hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1098
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1952
- Conference space size (meters) - 102
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.00 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate sitting area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27.50 per day
- Deposit: EUR 20.00 per stay
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.