Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room - Stay 2 and Save
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4*Hotel centrally located, close to Central Station, De Jaarbeurs and citycentre
This hotel is centrally located in the city of Utrecht. The Central Trainstation, congress centre 'De Jaarbeurs' and the historical city centre are situated within walking distance of the hotel.
Park Plaza Utrecht offers, next to the 120 hotelrooms and 11 conference rooms, a restaurant, bar/brasserie, fitness and sauna. The hotel has a parking area and free WiFi is accesible within the whole hotel.
Every room is equiped with air-conditioning, a flatscreen television. free WiFi, trouser press, hair dryer, coffee and tea maker. In all rooms is as well a safe available.
The four-star Park Plaza Utrecht is a five-minute walk from the picturesque centre of Utrecht, with its small canals, fascinating boutiques and quaint cafés. The Beatrix Theater near the hotel stages musicals and plays throughout the year, and the Nederlands Spoorwegmuseum is a must for all railway enthusiasts. Culture vultures will enjoy the Centraal Museum, the Domkerk and the Kasteel De Haar, while the Domtoren offers panoramic city views from its vast height.
The hotel’s 120 air-conditioned guestrooms all feature a minibar or small refrigerator, flatscreen TV with cable channels and safety deposit box, and rollaway beds are available on request. Great views of the city centre are available in selected Executive Level rooms, which also boast enhanced amenities such as Nespresso machines, indulgent bathrobes and comforting slippers. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, as are on-site car parking and a baggage storage service.
Exquisite international cuisine is prepared at Plein 50, the hotel’s signature restaurant, while Plein 50 Bar & Brasserie is open daily for drinks, snacks and late dinners, and the cosy patio is ideal for a relaxing drink.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel’s modern health club which features free weights, weight resistance machines, a sauna and a gymnasium.
Park Plaza Utrecht is certified with a Silver Green Key.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11840
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Banquet facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- City view
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Park Plaza Utrecht offers you the possibility to enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet, lunchbuffet and diner in the hotel restaurant 'Plein 50'. Restaurant 'Plein 50' is known for the fresh, seasonal dishes and special French and international menus. The bar/brasserie is the ideal location to enjoy a drink and snack and to relax a moment during or after a busy day.The hotel also offers room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.