Book your room at Steyn Hotel & Apartments
Hotel located in Zeist
Situated in Zeist, this hotel is close to Utrecht University. Area attractions also include Pyramid of Austerlitz and Rietveld Schroder House.
Steyn Hotel & Apartments provides laundry facilities, a garden, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steyn Hotel & Apartments
At your hotel
Steyn Hotel & Apartments features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Steyn Hotel & Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.