Availability: Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort Villas
Please enter your travel dates.
Fully furnished Beaver Creek vacation villas
Prestigious ski area
This eight-story resort is in Avon, at the entrance to the prestigious Beaver Creek and Arrowhead ski areas; Vail Village shops and dining are 10 miles away.
Rocky Mountain vistas
An oversized stone fireplace highlights the lobby of the Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort, while the seventh-floor sundeck, with spa tub, provides panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains.
Balcony, jetted tub
Each spacious villa at the Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort has a furnished balcony, gas fireplace, two TVs, washer/dryer, kitchenette, and dining area. Bathrooms feature jetted tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort Villas Amenities
The Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort offers villa-style suites in Avon, the town at the entrance of two of the Vail Valley's most exclusive ski areas: Beaver Creek and Arrowhead. The hotel offers a sundeck with indoor and outdoor spa tubs and a fitness center with sauna and steam room.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Ski shuttle
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Children's club
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Wake-up calls
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- City view
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Mirabelle at Beaver Creek
This hotel features a seventh-floor outdoor sun deck with views of the mountains and ski slopes. The fitness center, also on the seventh floor, contains cardio equipment, resistance-training machines, and men's and women's locker rooms.
The Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort is less than two blocks from Nottingham Park, which features a lake; athletic fields; volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts; a playground; picnic areas; and paths for walking, jogging, and biking. The lake is open for ice skating, ice fishing, hockey, and speed skating during the winter (rentals available). Paddleboats, canoes, fishing equipment, and mountain bikes are available for rental during the summer.
The area is a year-round playground: from skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides, and snowmobiling in the winter to hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, and hot-air balloon rides during warmer months. The Beaver Creek Golf Course is one mile from the hotel.
The property is located in Avon, the town at the entrance of Beaver Creek. Beaver Creek features 1,625 acres of skiable terrain with 146 trails: 34 percent beginner, 39 percent intermediate, and 27 percent expert. These accessible by 14 lifts, including seven high-speed quads. The resort has a vertical rise of 3,340 feet and receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches, plus an annual average of 300 days of sunshine. Beaver Creek includes the resort area of Arrowhead, and a variety of terrain parks such as Park 101, Zoom Room, and Moonshine Terrain Park and Pipe.
Vail, eight miles east, encompasses 5,289 skiable acres with 193 trails on three main areas. Vail-Front Side is 28 percent beginner, 32 percent intermediate, and 40 percent expert. Back Bowls is 13 percent intermediate and 87 percent expert. Blue Sky Basin is 47 percent intermediate and 53 percent expert. The resort, which has a 3,450-foot vertical rise and averages 66 inches of snow each January, has 34 lifts, including one gondola and 14 high-speed quads.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sheraton Mountain Vista Resort Villas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.