Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - 48 HOUR SALE
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Chalet-like resort at Vail Mountain base
The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort & Spa is conveniently nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, in relaxed Lionshead Village, 150 yards from the Eagle Bahn Gondola, one mile from Vail Village, and eight miles from the Beaver Creek Resort.
Guests at the Vail Marriott enjoy a health spa, indoor and outdoor splash pools and spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness center; dining options include a restaurant serving modern American cuisine and a fireside pub. Ski and bike rental are available on site.
With mountain or village views, Vail Marriott guestrooms offer down duvets and pillows, bathrobes, compact refrigerators, humidifiers, premium channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The hotel is 150 yards from Vail Mountain's Eagle Bahn Gondola, and on-site ski services include complimentary ski shuttle to Beaver Creek, storage and boot warming, as well as equipment rentals. Bicycle rental is also available. In addition to an extensive health spa (surcharge), guests enjoy indoor and outdoor splash pools and a 24-hour fitness center with mountain views.
Lunch and dinner are available in the 7one5 restaurant, and light fare is served in the fireside lounge Avalanche Pub, while First Chair Cafe serves buffet and à la carte breakfast.
The hotel's 21,000 square feet of meeting and event space include a ballroom for 1,000 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Roundtrip shuttle service to the airport is available upon request for a surcharge.
Vail Marriott Resort And Spa is entirely smoke-free.
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 344
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
7one5 - This fine-dining restaurant features classic cocktails and modern American cuisine in a relaxed and sophisticated setting.
Avalanche Pub - With a fireplace, several couches, and a gleaming alder-wood bar, this comfortable lounge serves beer, wine, cocktails, and appetizers from late morning until late night.
First Chair Cafe - Serves an extensive breakfast buffet or a la carte specialties.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center has separate weight and cardio rooms, flat-screen TVs, locker rooms, and mountain views. Other facilities include indoor and outdoor splash pools, three spa tubs (two outdoor), and a sports shop offering ski-equipment rentals and complimentary ski storage and boot warming.
Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Vail Golf Club, two miles away; the Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed Beaver Creek Golf Club, 12 miles away; the Copper Creek Golf Club, 28 miles away at Copper Mountain; and the Raven Golf Club, 30 miles away.
The hotel is located in Lionshead Village, one of three base areas for the Vail ski resort, which encompasses 5,289 skiable acres with 193 trails on three main areas: Vail-Front Side (28% beginner, 32% intermediate, and 40% expert), Back Bowls (13% intermediate and 87% expert), and Blue Sky Basin (47% intermediate and 53% expert). The resort, which averages 66 inches of snow each January, has 34 lifts, including one gondola and 14 high-speed quads, and a 3,450-foot vertical rise.
Beaver Creek, eight miles west, features 1,625 acres of skiable terrain with 146 trails (34% beginner, 39% intermediate, and 27% expert) accessible by 14 lifts, including seven high-speed quads. The resort has a vertical rise of 3,340 feet and receives an average annual snowfall of 300 inches, plus an annual average of 300 days of sunshine. Beaver Creek includes the resort areas of Arrowhead and Bachelor Gulch and a variety of terrain parks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Welcome amenities
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 89 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.