Book your room at Campanile Cergy Pontoise
Please enter your travel dates.
Chambre, 1 lit double - Easter Offer **
- One Double Bed
Chambre, 2 lits simples - Easter Offer **
- Two Beds
Pontoise hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is close to Cergy Pontoise University, Essec Business School, and Pontoise Cathedral. Local attractions also include Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area and St Christophe Business Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Cergy Pontoise features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free parking and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Cergy Pontoise
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Pontoise hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Campanile Cergy Pontoise is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1984
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Campanile Cergy Pontoise
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.