Triple Room with double bed & extra bed
- One Double Bed
- Two Single Beds
Double Room - SEMI FLEXI RATE **
- One Double Bed
Cergy hotel with a restaurant
St Christophe Business Pa
Situated in Cergy, this hotel is close to St Christophe Business Park, Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area, and Cergy Pontoise University. Local attractions also include Pontoise Cathedral.
Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe features a restaurant and free parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary TV Internet access.
The hotel restoring Campanile in Cergy Saint christophe, in Val-d'Oise, with 46 spacious rooms carefully and decorated. You have in every room with a tray of courtesy.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The hotel has 1 meeting room with a capacity of 25 persons.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1989
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 52
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Down blanket
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe has a restaurant on site.
Our completely renovated restaurant, open from Monday till Thursday from 12:00 am till 2:00 pm and from 7:00 pm till 10:00 pm; Friday noon from 12:00 am till 2:00 pm, of a capacity of 48 persons and equipped with a terrassse, where you can taste our dishes à la carte carefully designed by one of the best cooks of France.
The breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:00, your lunch from 12:00 to 14:00 and the dinner from 19:00 to 22:00.
A breakfast buffet including fresh fruit and pastries is served each morning and the Restaurant serves regional cuisine with a starter and dessert buffet.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.