Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Twin Beds
Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- One Single Bed
Eragny hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Eragny, this hotel is close to Essec Business School, Cergy Pontoise University, and Pontoise Cathedral. Local attractions also include Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area.
In addition to a restaurant, Comfort Hotel Cergy Pontoise features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 753 square feet (70 square meters). This Eragny hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 753
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 70
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Le Bistro - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Closed Sunday and Saturday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted hours must contact the hotel on the day of arrival to obtain an entry access code. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.