Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Free spa access
- One King Bed
Superior Room, Lake View - Free spa access
- One Queen Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Enghien-les-Bains with 2 indoor swimming pools
Situated on a lake, this spa hotel is in the same area as Saint Denis Basilica, Stade de France, and Sacred Heart Basilica. Area attractions also include Moulin Rouge and Grande Arche.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Hotel Du Lac features a full-service spa, a casino, and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.
Hotel Du Lac features a full-service spa, a water park (surcharge), and 2 indoor swimming pools. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 301 square feet (28-700 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a health club, and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Du Lac is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Technology support staff
- Water park access (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Health club
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 301
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 28-700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Spark Coffee - This coffee shop serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A health club and a water park (surcharge) are featured at the hotel. 2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowboats nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
Spark,Soins,Sport et Spa has 24 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. Visitors of this water view spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the café and boutique.
- Number of treatment rooms 24
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa café
- Spa boutique
- Water view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.