Classic Twin Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Single Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, near Gornergrat Station, Sunnegga Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Schwarzsee and Gorner Ridge.
After a day on the slopes, return to Admiral to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and safes. Other amenities include a turndown service and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a steam room and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Admiral is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Free breakfast
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Admiral has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Sledding nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Oase. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Admiral Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM.
Check-out time is 7:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 8 years of age.
- Pet deposit: CHF 15 per day
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.