Book your room at Astoria
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Leukerbad hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Leukerbad Ski Resort winter activities such as skiing lessons and sledding. Area attractions also include Grossstrubel and Wildstrubel.
Ski into Astoria, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Astoria is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Astoria has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
The fine print for Astoria
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Self parking fee: CHF 12 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 10 per day