Book your room at Hotel Tenne
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room (South)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Saas-Fee hotel is in the mountains and within a 10-minute walk of Saaser Museum, Hannig Gondola, and Alpin Express Gondola. Stafelwald Ski Lift and Leeboden Ski Lift are also within 10 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Tenne include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Tenne helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Tenne is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Ski storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Year Built 1958
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Tenne has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 6 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 8 per pet, per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.