Availability: Popcorn Hotel
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Easy (above night club))Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Style)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Quadruple Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Hostel (above night club))Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Single Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Easy)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Triple Room, Balcony (Easy (above night club))Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Ski hotel with a bar/lounge, near downhill skiing
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saas-Fee hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Saas-Fee Ski Resort, Saas-Grund Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Sunnegga Ski Resort and Gornergrat Station.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Popcorn Hotel, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and a nightclub.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Popcorn Hotel Amenities
Popcorn Hotel helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Popcorn Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Popcorn Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 4:00 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 9-30 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.