Availability: The Pollux
Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Gallery Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room (Single Use)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Mountain hotel with 2 restaurants
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, near Gornergrat Station, Sunnegga Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Schwarzsee.
The Pollux guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy a spa tub and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pollux Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. The Pollux helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1978
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant Pinte - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Restaurant Arvenstube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Chami Bar Fire Place - This bar serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
The Pollux Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.