Availability: The Westin Valencia
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room (GRAND)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room (Grand Jacuzzi)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Valencia luxury property near Plaza de l'Ajuntament
This hotel has a traditional façade and decorative arched windows and is situated in Valencia, seven blocks from the cathedral and three kilometres from Las Arenas Beach.
Guests can revitalize in the 850-square-metre wellness center with its gym, fitness area, and spa, which includes an indoor therapy pool, sauna, Turkish Hammam, reflexology, manicure and pedicure, and 7 treatment rooms. The Westin Valencia offers 2 restaurants and a beautiful interior garden.
Guestrooms are decorated in soft shades with polished dark-wood furnishings and all are equipped with cable TV, wireless Internet, minibars and tea and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Valencia Amenities
The 850-square-metre spa and health centre offers a fitness area, as well as a spa (surcharge) with an indoor therapy pool, sauna, Turkish hammam, and eight health and beauty treatment rooms. Guests must be over 18 years of age to use the wellness centre. Access to the fitness area only is complimentary.
H-club Valencia serves a selection of drinks and cocktails accompanied by live music in the evenings, and guests can enjoy piano music in the El Jardi Lobby Bar. The well-equipped business centre offers eight modern meeting rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $18.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $18.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $18.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Rosmarino - Serves traditional Mediterranean and local specialities in a modern setting with an outdoor terrace. Open for breakfast daily. Vegetarian menu available.
Komori - Fine-dining restaurant offering Mediterranean and Japanese fusion cuisine for lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
El Jardi - Cafe offering light lunches, snacks and drinks in an art deco style room with live piano music and a terrace.
H-club Valencia - Lounge with terrace. Closed on Sunday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Westin Valencia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Guests must over 18 years of age to use the wellness centre.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Please note: Guests must over 18 years of age to use the wellness centre.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The Westin Valencia is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in.