Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Valverdon with a restaurant
Situated in Valverdon, this luxury hotel is in the same region as Archbishop Fonseca College, Plaza Mayor, and Cathedral of Salamanca. Regional attractions also include Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum and San Esteban Convent.
In addition to a restaurant, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, safes, and desks; rooms also include phones and televisions.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa features a spa tub and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Breakfast: Served from 08.00 to 11.00 in the River Café- Sergi Arola Restaurant. Restaurant service: Durius River Café- Sergi Arola. Duero natural-foods menu from the kitchen of the international Michelin 2-star chef Sergi Arola. Open from 12:00 to 23:00. Advance bookings recommended. A la carte restaurant Marqués de la Concordia. The à la carte menu is served from 13:30 to 15:30 and dinner from 20:30 to 23:00. Reservations via reception essential. The menu will occasionally include suggested dishes according to availability. If you or your companion is allergic to any kind of food, are celiac, vegetarian, or require a special diet, please report this to reception. Breakfast served in the room: Served between 08:00 and 11:00, provided that it has been reserved before 5 o’clock on the previous day. Café and terrace: Open until midnight. Wine Shop-Sampling Room: Exhibition of Duero wines, sale of wines and natural Duero foods. Please check our special promotions. VISIT THE VINE CULTIVATION ESTATE AND CELLAR, SAMPLE WINES, TRY OUT NATURAL FOODS. Learn how the Durius Magíster D.O. Arribes del Duero is processed and produced, sample Duero wines and try natural foods from Duero • WINE SPA & CHILLOUT. Exclusive, full body relax massage, anti-oxidant vinotherapy facial peeling, fruit, natural juices and Duero natural food buffet. VISIT TO HACIENDA SAN NICOLÁS. Hacienda San Nicolás, natural & organic farming is a state-of-the-art business focusing on the production of natural foods of the Duero- Durius All Natural-Sergi Arola**. It is located in a huge protected natural area. The activity consists of: A guided visit to the estate, olive groves and vineyard on an all-terrain scenic tour to see the animals: the Campania buffalos, the churra castellana sheep, the wild bull and the Iberian pig. Visit to the production centre plus a picnic lunch with Duero wines, Iberian hams and Dehesa cheeses.