Availability: Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
- 2 single
- 2 double and 1 sofa bed
5-star luxury hotel in Valverdon with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in Valverdon, this luxury hotel is in the same region as Archbishop Fonseca College, Plaza Mayor, and Cathedral of Salamanca. Regional attractions also include Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum and San Esteban Convent.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, an attached winery, and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, safes, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa Amenities
A winery is attached to this Valverdon hotel. Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 5-star property. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Winery attached
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Breakfast: Served from 08.00 to 11.00 in the River Café- Sergi Arola Restaurant. Restaurant service: Durius River Café- Sergi Arola. Duero natural-foods menu from the kitchen of the international Michelin 2-star chef Sergi Arola. Open from 12:00 to 23:00. Advance bookings recommended. A la carte restaurant Marqués de la Concordia. The à la carte menu is served from 13:30 to 15:30 and dinner from 20:30 to 23:00. Reservations via reception essential. The menu will occasionally include suggested dishes according to availability. If you or your companion is allergic to any kind of food, are celiac, vegetarian, or require a special diet, please report this to reception. Breakfast served in the room: Served between 08:00 and 11:00, provided that it has been reserved before 5 o’clock on the previous day. Café and terrace: Open until midnight. Wine Shop-Sampling Room: Exhibition of Duero wines, sale of wines and natural Duero foods. Please check our special promotions. VISIT THE VINE CULTIVATION ESTATE AND CELLAR, SAMPLE WINES, TRY OUT NATURAL FOODS. Learn how the Durius Magíster D.O. Arribes del Duero is processed and produced, sample Duero wines and try natural foods from Duero • WINE SPA & CHILLOUT. Exclusive, full body relax massage, anti-oxidant vinotherapy facial peeling, fruit, natural juices and Duero natural food buffet. VISIT TO HACIENDA SAN NICOLÁS. Hacienda San Nicolás, natural & organic farming is a state-of-the-art business focusing on the production of natural foods of the Duero- Durius All Natural-Sergi Arola**. It is located in a huge protected natural area. The activity consists of: A guided visit to the estate, olive groves and vineyard on an all-terrain scenic tour to see the animals: the Campania buffalos, the churra castellana sheep, the wild bull and the Iberian pig. Visit to the production centre plus a picnic lunch with Duero wines, Iberian hams and Dehesa cheeses.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.