Availability: Accent Inns Burnaby
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- Two Queen Beds
Family-friendly Burnaby hotel with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in Burnaby, close to Burnaby Hospital, Playland Amusement Park, and Pacific Coliseum. Local attractions also include Burnaby Village Museum and Crystal Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Accent Inns Burnaby features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Accent Inns Burnaby Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Accent Inns Burnaby features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
ABC Family Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Accent Inns Burnaby Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.