Availability: Best Western Plus Chateau Granville
Family-friendly hotel in Vancouver (Granville Street) near BC Place Stadium
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Vancouver (Granville Street), close to the beach, Vancouver International Film Centre, Stanley Park, and Granville Island Public Market. Also nearby are Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Robson Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Chateau Granville features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
Edge Social Grille - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16. per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.