Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - 72 Hour Cancellation
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - 72 Hour Cancellation
- Two Queen Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Vancouver (Vancouver Bayfront) near Sunset Beach
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Vancouver (Vancouver Bayfront), close to the beach, Roedde House Museum, Sunset Beach, and English Bay Beach. Also nearby are Vancouver Aquarium and Granville Island Public Market.
At Best Western Plus Sands Hotel, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.
Best Western Plus Sands Hotel features a sauna and a fitness facility. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Best Western Plus Sands Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Park at English Bay - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bayside Lounge - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 14.00 per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.