Availability: Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
Comfort Two Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Two Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in Vancouver (Coal Harbour) near Canada Place
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Vancouver (Coal Harbour), close to the beach, Olympic Cauldron, Stanley Park, and Granville Island Public Market. Also nearby are Waterfront Centre and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Coal Harbour Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Coast Coal Harbour Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8,000 square feet (743 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8,000
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
Prestons - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.57 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.