Availability: Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Langley eco-friendly hotel with a casino
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Newlands Golf and Country Club, and Canadian Museum of Flight. Local attractions also include Milner Downs Equestrian Center and Langley Golf Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City features a casino. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2250 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2250
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Pinnacle Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.