Availability: Coast Surrey Guildford Hotel
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Surrey (Guildford)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Surrey (Guildford), close to Guilford Town Centre, Central City Shopping Centre, and Holland Park. Local attractions also include Guildford Golf and Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Surrey Guildford Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Surrey Guildford Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Coast Surrey Guildford Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Picnic area
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
White Buffalo Restaurant - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Coast Surrey Guildford Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.