Book your room at Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Delta King Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Signature Club Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Burnaby with a casino
Situated in Burnaby, this eco-friendly hotel is close to British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby Hospital, and Canlan Ice Sports Burnaby 8 Rinks. Local attractions also include Metropolis at Metrotown and Pacific Coliseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre features a spa tub. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre
- The Overview
In addition to a spa tub, Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- The Room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
EBO - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 16.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.