Availability: Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre
Delta Two Queens RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Signature Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Burnaby with a casino
Situated in Burnaby, this eco-friendly hotel is close to British Columbia Institute of Technology, Burnaby Hospital, and Canlan Ice Sports Burnaby 8 Rinks. Local attractions also include Metropolis at Metrotown and Pacific Coliseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre features a spa tub. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
EBO - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 16.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.