Availability: Delta Town & Country Inn
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex. Area attractions also include Sanduz Estate Winery and Kwan Yin International Buddhist Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Town & Country Inn features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Town & Country Inn Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Delta Town & Country Inn provides an outdoor tennis court, indoor tennis courts, and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11501 square feet (1035 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Delta Town & Country Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 11501
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1035
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Indoor tennis courts - 4
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Meadows Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Indoor tennis courts, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible parking
Delta Town & Country Inn Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.