Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Suite King
- One King Bed
Delta Suite Queen
Delta Suite: Two Doubles
Delta Suite Queen with Sofa Bed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Modern downtown hotel 1 block from Gastown
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Vancouver Convention Centre
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, this all-suite hotel is within a block of the Canada Line rail system and within walking distance of attractions including Stanley Park, Rogers Arena, and BC Place Stadium.
Guests at the 23-story Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel can relax with a drink in the lobby lounge; dine in the on-site restaurant, Manhattan; or order from the hotel’s room service.
Guest suites at this hotel feature separate bedroom and sitting areas, floor-to-ceiling windows with city or harbor views, desks with ergonomic chairs, and wireless Internet access.
Located in the Heritage District of downtown Vancouver, the 23-story, Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel is 1 block from Gastown and 4 blocks from the harbourside Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre and Canada Place.
The Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel offers a daily full breakfast (surcharge) and an on-site currency exchange, as well as 24-hour access to the business center which provides a computer workstation, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, copier, fax machine, and printer. Additionally, complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A 24-hour fitness center is also on site.
Security features include key-card access to guest floors and all amenities, including the business center.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharge) and includes in/out privileges. Parking is valid from time of check-in until 1 PM on day of check-out.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Manhattan - Overlooking the street, this sophisticated, second-floor restaurant is decorated with black marble, African-imported anigre wood paneling, and modern art. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, the kitchen specializes in global cuisine, with dishes from different countries featured every month. Chinese breakfasts, which include congee (porridge), are available daily.
Spencer's Lounge - Lounge-chair seating and dark-wood paneling create an intimate atmosphere in this lobby lounge. Light suppers and appetizers served until late evening.
The hotel is five blocks from the Vancouver Seawall, a 12-mile (19 km) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling.
Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is located one mile from the hotel, and can be reached via the seawall path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.