Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Courtyard Queen - Ground Floor
- One Queen Bed
Standard Courtyard Double - Ground Floor
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Business class hotel in Richmond, close to Vancouver International Airport
In the heart of Richmond
Close to the airport, we offer a complimentary shuttle service. Located by Richmond Centre Mall, Canada Line, Casino, Richmond General Hospital and the Richmond Oval.
Deluxe rooms & apartments
Featuring deluxe guestrooms, junior suites and fully furnished apartments with full sized kitchens. Mp3 docking alarm clocks, high speed internet access, flat screen televisions and premium bedding.
Amenities & dining
Amenities include an indoor pool, spa tub, fitness room and jogging trail. Dining Options include: CarversSteakhouse, ranked #1 in Richmond on TripAdvisor and Tivoli's Restaurant and Cieli's Irish Pub.
Enjoy Richmond's finest steak at Carvers Steakhouse and Lounge. Tivolis Restaurant provides a bistro ambiance and fresh west coast cuisine. Ceili's Irish Pub is a perfect place to unwind and watch a game or take in the local scene. The property provides room service during limited hours. In addition to an indoor pool, Executive Airport Plaza provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property include a business center and secretarial services. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Richmond property provides a complimentary airport shuttle. This property also also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and secured parking garage.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 291
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free movie channels
Executive Airport Plaza features Tivolis Restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch. Carvers Steakhouse and Lounge serves dinner. Room service during limited hours is also available. Ceili's Irish Pub just opened and is a great place to watch a game or check out the local scene.
Located in the heart of Richmond, BC, we are conveniently located by the Gateway Theatre, Minoru Park, Casino, local wineries, golf courses and nature trails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: CAD 5.20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night (maximum CAD 150 per stay)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.