Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Suite, One Queen and One Sofa Bed (One Bedroom)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (King)
One Bedroom Suite, One Queen and One Sofa Bed, Corner
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner (King)
Downtown Vancouver hotel near Canada Place
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Robson Street shops
Located in the center of the financial district, this downtown Vancouver boutique hotel is 1 block from Pacific Centre Mall, 2 blocks from upscale Robson Street, and 3 blocks from the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, and the cruise-ship deck at Canada Place.
A stunning room that combines rich vibrant colours, exotic millwork, Murano glass chandeliers and floor to ceiling painted murals is home to the Copper Chimney Restaurant and Lounge serving contemporary Indian inspired West Coast cuisine.
Regal room decor
Executive Hotel Le Soleil’s 119 suites are all accented in rich gold and crimson, with fabrics and furniture selected from local and European artisans, and Biedermeier-style furnishings. The Italian marble bathrooms feature Aveda body care products.
This modern all-suite downtown Vancouver hotel is 1 block from Pacific Centre Mall, 2 blocks from upscale shopping along Robson Street, and 3 blocks from the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, and cruise ship terminal at Canada Place.
Guests at Executive Hotel Le Soleil may use the fitness and recreation facilities at a health and wellness center located next door to the hotel (surcharge). Business and secretarial support services are available, including faxing, photocopying, and printing. Guests can check their e-mail on the hotel computer at no charge. Other amenities include a fireplace in the lobby, wedding services, and banquet facilities.
This hotel is smoke free (fines apply for violations).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 16
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cordless phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
The Copper Chimney Restaurant and Bar - Offering contemporary Indian inspired West Coast cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The executive chef and his talented team will prepare dishes combining the freshest of seasonal ingredients with exotic spices. The open-styled kitchen with its copper chimney and oven takes center stage, complimented by high vaulted ceilings, spiral staircase and balcony dining. Private dining tables, an exquisite cocktail bar and in-house DJ spun tunes on Fridays and Saturdays, create a lively night scene in the heart of Vancouver.
Guests are welcome to use, for a surcharge, a 2,787 square meter (30,000 square foot) fitness and aquatic facility located next to the Executive Hotel Le Soleil. Full of natural light it features open spaces with state-of-the-art equipment, a 25-metre ozone-purified swimming pool, steam room and ozone-purified whirlpool, excellent group classes and certified personal trainers.
The hotel is 4 blocks from the beginning of the Vancouver seawall, a 12-mile paved pathway on the waterfront suitable for running, in-line skating, cycling, and strolling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking the penthouse must pay a CAD500 deposit at check-in. Deposit is subject to change.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 26 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.