Availability: Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Near Lansdowne Canada Line Station and Vancouver Airport
Nature park nearby
This Four Points by Sheraton is a block from Lansdowne Park Shopping Centre, a mile from Richmond Nature Park, and a short walk to Lansdowne Canada Line with 20-minute service to downtown Vancouver.
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport guests enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service, operating daily from 4 AM through 12:30 AM, and high-speed Internet access in the 24-hour business center, plus a fitness center.
The 139 spacious guestrooms feature contemporary hardwood furnishings, high-speed Internet access, full-sized desks, in-room coffee service, showers, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport Amenities
Guests enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service, scheduled every 30 minutes from 4:30 AM - 12:30 AM; after hours guests are encouraged to take a taxi and retain the receipt in order to be reimbursed by the hotel.
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport also offers 24-hour complimentary access to a business center equipped with a computer and high-speed Internet access. Business services include faxing and copying, while secretarial services can be arranged. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet is available in public areas, including the restaurant and lounge. Currency exchange, ATM banking, designated smoking areas, and a grocery store are among the conveniences offered.
A fitness center is on site. Room service is available during restaurant hours.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 139
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4521
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 420
- Year Built 1998
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
World Wide Café - Breakfast is served daily in this casual lobby restaurant from 6 AM - 10:30 AM. Open for Dinner Monday - Friday from 5 PM - 10:30 PM. Closed for Dinner Saturday and Sunday nights. Does not serve lunch.
Kimberly Lounge - Located just off the lobby, this lounge shows sports on multiple big screens and serves locally inspired Beers. Open Monday through Friday 5 PM - 11 PM, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Room-service is available from 6 AM - 10:30 AM and 5 PM - 10:30 PM from Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday. The Lobby Pantry is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, with light snacks and sandwiches available.
Please note: due to ongoing renovations the World Wide Cafe and the Kimberly Lounge will be closed until June 1, 2014. A complimentary continental breakfast will be served in the lobby from 6 to 10:30 AM.
Guests can exercise in the fitness center, which is equipped with a weight-training machine as well as recumbent exercise bike, treadmill, and elliptical trainer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Vancouver-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.