Book your room at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Near Lansdowne Canada Line Station and Vancouver Airport
Nature park nearby
This Four Points by Sheraton is a block from Lansdowne Park Shopping Centre, a mile from Richmond Nature Park, and a short walk to Lansdowne Canada Line with 20-minute service to downtown Vancouver.
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport guests enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service, operating daily from 4 AM through 12:30 AM, and high-speed Internet access in the 24-hour business center, plus a fitness center.
The 139 spacious guestrooms feature contemporary hardwood furnishings, high-speed Internet access, full-sized desks, in-room coffee service, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 3 April 2014 to 1 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- At your hotel
Guests enjoy complimentary airport shuttle service, scheduled every 30 minutes from 4:30 AM - 12:30 AM; after hours guests may call the hotel to arrange for pickup.
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport also offers 24-hour complimentary access to a business center equipped with a computer and high-speed Internet access. Business services include faxing and copying, while secretarial services can be arranged. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet is available in public areas, including the restaurant and lounge. Currency exchange, ATM banking, designated smoking areas, and a grocery store are among the conveniences offered.
A fitness center and wine shop are on site. Room service is available during restaurant hours.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Pool table
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4521
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1998
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 420
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
World Wide Café - Breakfast and dinner are served daily in this casual lobby restaurant featuring culinary favorites from around the world, including its locally famous slow-roasted AAA prime rib. Breakfast is served everyday from 6 AM to 11 AM. Dinner is served from Sunday to Friday from 5 PM to 9:30 PM and on Saturday from 5 PM to 11 PM. The restaurant is closed at lunch time.
Kimberly Lounge - Guests can meet, mingle, or watch the ballgame at this casual lounge located off the lobby and offering light meals and dinner daily. Open from Monday to Saturday from 5 PM to 11 PM and on Sunday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Room-service is available everyday from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for breakfast, and Sunday - Friday from 5 PM to 10 PM and on Saturday from 5 PM to 10:30 PM for dinner. No room-service is available at lunch time.
Please note: due to ongoing renovations the World Wide Cafe and the Kimberly Lounge will be closed until June 1, 2014. A complimentary continental breakfast will be served in the lobby from 6 to 10:30 AM.
Guests can exercise in the fitness center, which is equipped with a weight-training machine as well as recumbent exercise bike, treadmill, and elliptical trainer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Vancouver-area hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.