Availability: Hilton Vancouver Airport
Standard Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Suite, One Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One king bed one bedroom suiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Junior Suite, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
High-rise near Richmond Centre and Vancouver Airport
Shop ‘til you drop
The 18-story Hilton Vancouver Airport is just 1 block from the upscale shops at Richmond Centre, 4 miles from Vancouver International Airport, and 8 miles from downtown Vancouver.
Time out for tennis
Guests enjoy complimentary round-trip airport shuttle service, an outdoor pool, fresh West Coast cuisine at Carmichael's restaurant, and relaxing drinks at the Sax on Minoru lounge.
Huge picture windows
Guestrooms at the all-suites Hilton Vancouver have separate sitting and sleeping areas, high-speed Internet access, floor-to-ceiling windows, and marble countertop bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Vancouver Airport Amenities
Complimentary 24-hour airport transportation (with advance notice) and 24-hour room service are available at this 15-story, all-suite hotel that opened in 1999. br br Guests enjoy complimentary use of an enclosed 24-hour business center next to the reception area, with 3 computer workstations equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access; hotel staff can assist with faxing, copying, and printing. Wireless Internet access is also complimentary, and 7 meeting rooms are available. br br Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool, spa tub, and a fitness center. Services include tour assistance, bellhop, luggage storage, and laundry/dry cleaning. A hot breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant (surcharge). Express check-out is available, and complimentary newspapers can be found in the lobby. Parking is available, for a fee.
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $8.00 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
B Carmichael's /B - Fresh West Coast cuisine is highlighted in this casually elegant lobby-level restaurant. Menu items range from meat to pasta, with salads a specialty. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered daily and a bar serves drinks. P B Sax on Minoru /B - Guests can meet friends, catch the game or watch passersby from comfortable chairs while enjoying a cocktail in this street-level lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. p Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the hotel's court, or laze in the outdoor pool located on the fifth-floor patio. There's also an indoor spa tub as well as a fitness center with treadmill, weight machine, two recumbent bicycles, a selection of free weights, and a TV.
The hotel is 2 blocks from Minoru Park, a multiuse green space with gardens, picnic tables, playgrounds, tennis courts, walking paths, a theater, and a library. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Vancouver Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.