Please enter your travel dates.
High-rise near Richmond Centre and Vancouver Airport
Shop ‘til you drop
The 18-story Hilton Vancouver Airport is just 1 block from the upscale shops at Richmond Centre, 4 miles from Vancouver International Airport, and 8 miles from downtown Vancouver.
Time out for tennis
Guests enjoy complimentary round-trip airport shuttle service, an outdoor pool, fresh West Coast cuisine at Carmichael's restaurant, and relaxing drinks at the Sax on Minoru lounge.
Huge picture windows
Guestrooms at the all-suites Hilton Vancouver have separate sitting and sleeping areas, high-speed Internet access, floor-to-ceiling windows, and marble countertop bathrooms.
Complimentary 24-hour airport transportation (with advance notice) and 24-hour room service are available at this 15-story, all-suite hotel that opened in 1999. br br Guests enjoy complimentary use of an enclosed 24-hour business center next to the reception area, with 3 computer workstations equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access; hotel staff can assist with faxing, copying, and printing. Wireless Internet access is also complimentary, and 7 meeting rooms are available. br br Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool, spa tub, and a fitness center. Services include tour assistance, bellhop, luggage storage, and laundry/dry cleaning. A hot breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant (surcharge). Express check-out is available, and complimentary newspapers can be found in the lobby. Parking is available, for a fee.
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
B Carmichael's /B - Fresh West Coast cuisine is highlighted in this casually elegant lobby-level restaurant. Menu items range from meat to pasta, with salads a specialty. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered daily and a bar serves drinks. P B Sax on Minoru /B - Guests can meet friends, catch the game or watch passersby from comfortable chairs while enjoying a cocktail in this street-level lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. p Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guests can enjoy a game of tennis on the hotel's court, or laze in the outdoor pool located on the fifth-floor patio. There's also an indoor spa tub as well as a fitness center with treadmill, weight machine, two recumbent bicycles, a selection of free weights, and a TV.
The hotel is 2 blocks from Minoru Park, a multiuse green space with gardens, picnic tables, playgrounds, tennis courts, walking paths, a theater, and a library. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make special check-in arrangements. Contact information can be found on the email confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.