1 Queen Bed With Jet Tub Nonsmoking
- One Queen Bed
1 King Bed Suite Fireplace Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Family-friendly Langley hotel near Langley Sportsplex
Langley Sportsplex nearby
This family-friendly hotel is located in Langley, close to Langley Event Center. Area attractions also include Mountain View Conservation Centre and Thunderbird Show Park.
Pool, fitness facility
At Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Free Wi-Fi, local calls
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Event facilities measure 2800 square feet (252 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2800
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 252
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking
- Spa tub
- Suitable for children
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.