Availability: Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, One Queen Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly Richmond hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Richmond, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Richmond Night Market, Aberdeen Centre, and Richmond Centre Mall. Local attractions also include Sanduz Estate Winery and Richmond Olympic Oval.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2800 square feet (252 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2800
- Conference space size (meters) - 252
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Fogg n Suds Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 8 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.