Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Two Doubles
- Two Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, View
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly Vancouver hotel near Vancouver Aquarium
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Plaza of Nations, Granville Island Public Market, and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall. Also nearby are Waterfront Centre and Robson Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Window opens
Stages Bistro and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.