Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - 1 King Bed OR 2 Double beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Modern downtown hotel near Robson Street
Adjacent to Royal Centre
Towering above the downtown core, this 34-story Vancouver hotel is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbourfront.
In addition to a well-equipped 24-hour business center, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver has a fitness room, an outdoor pool, a jetted spa tub, a restaurant, and free WiFi in the lobby.
The 644 spacious guestrooms offer down duvets, pillowtop mattresses, floor-to-ceiling windows, KenetMD bath products, and slate bathrooms.
This 34-story Vancouver hotel towering above the downtown core is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbor.
Guests staying at the smoke-free Hyatt Regency Vancouver can splash away in the outdoor swimming pool or work out kinks in the fitness center, equipped with treadmills, stair-climbing machines, stationary bikes, and weight-lifting equipment.
The 24-hour business center, located off the hotel lobby, provides self-serve computers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
The hotel offers a total of 45,000 square feet (4,050 square meters) of conference space on 4 floors. Cellphone rentals, currency exchange, and translation services can all be arranged. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 34
- Shopping on site
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 644
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4050
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 45000
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
Mosaic Bar and Grille - Streamlined furnishings, picture windows, and lots of natural light complement Mosaic's eclectic menu, a fusion of international cooking styles. A fresh-fish bar features delicacies such as lobster, scallops, seviche, and sea bass; and a lounge overlooks the bustling lobby. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily.
Starbucks - Located in the hotel lobby. Coffees, teas, and snacks.
Grain Tasting Bar - Specializing in artisan cocktails, regional wines, and craft beer, the menu selections are designed to be a perfect accompaniment to the flavors of British Columbia. In the modern and rustic setting, nature and design come together in perfect compliment. Well-appointed flat-screen televisions broadcast major sporting events while the all-season terrace seamlessly merges the exterior with the interior. An ideal sophisticated urban retreat.
In addition to its own fitness center and heated outdoor pool, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers easy access to nearby paths and trails. The Hyatt is just five blocks from one end of a 12-mile-long seaside pathway that's suitable for walking, cycling, and in-line skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space, is only 1.2 km (0.75 miles) away; the park offers tennis courts and mountain-bike trails as well as pools, a beach, a zoo, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
In addition, skiers can hit the slopes at Grouse Mountain, which is approximately 15 minutes north of downtown Vancouver by car. In summer, the slopes offer trails of varying levels for walks and hikes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 100 (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- 1 PM late check-out (subject to availability)