Book your room at Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - 1 King Bed OR 2 Double beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed
Modern downtown hotel near Robson Street
Adjacent to Royal Centre
Towering above the downtown core, this 34-story Vancouver hotel is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbourfront.
In addition to a well-equipped 24-hour business center, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver has a fitness room, an outdoor pool, a jetted spa tub, a restaurant, and free WiFi in the lobby.
The 644 spacious guestrooms offer down duvets, pillowtop mattresses, floor-to-ceiling windows, KenetMD bath products, and slate bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- The Overview
This 34-story Vancouver hotel towering above the downtown core is adjacent to a SkyTrain station and Royal Centre, 2 blocks from Robson Street, and 5 blocks from the harbor.
Guests staying at the smoke-free Hyatt Regency Vancouver can splash away in the outdoor swimming pool or work out kinks in the fitness center, equipped with treadmills, stair-climbing machines, stationary bikes, and weight-lifting equipment.
The 24-hour business center, located off the hotel lobby, provides self-serve computers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
The hotel offers a total of 45,000 square feet (4,050 square meters) of conference space on 4 floors. Cellphone rentals, currency exchange, and translation services can all be arranged. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 34
- Shopping on site
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 644
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4050
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 45000
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- The Eats
Mosaic Bar and Grille - Streamlined furnishings, picture windows, and lots of natural light complement Mosaic's eclectic menu, a fusion of international cooking styles. A fresh-fish bar features delicacies such as lobster, scallops, seviche, and sea bass; and a lounge overlooks the bustling lobby. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily.
Starbucks - Located in the hotel lobby. Coffees, teas, and snacks.
Grain Tasting Bar - Specializing in artisan cocktails, regional wines, and craft beer, the menu selections are designed to be a perfect accompaniment to the flavors of British Columbia. In the modern and rustic setting, nature and design come together in perfect compliment. Well-appointed flat-screen televisions broadcast major sporting events while the all-season terrace seamlessly merges the exterior with the interior. An ideal sophisticated urban retreat.
- Out and About
In addition to its own fitness center and heated outdoor pool, the Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers easy access to nearby paths and trails. The Hyatt is just five blocks from one end of a 12-mile-long seaside pathway that's suitable for walking, cycling, and in-line skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space, is only 1.2 km (0.75 miles) away; the park offers tennis courts and mountain-bike trails as well as pools, a beach, a zoo, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
In addition, skiers can hit the slopes at Grouse Mountain, which is approximately 15 minutes north of downtown Vancouver by car. In summer, the slopes offer trails of varying levels for walks and hikes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Boating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 100 (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- 1 PM late check-out (subject to availability)