Availability: Pan Pacific Vancouver
Please enter your travel dates.
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Pacific Club, Club Room, 1 King Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Bay View
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Vancouver, BC hotel atop world famous Canada Place
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This downtown hotel on Burrard Inlet shares Canada Place with the Alaska cruise ship terminal and Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre. Waterfront dining, shopping, and entertainment are 2 blocks away.
Kids stay free
The smoke-free Pan Pacific Vancouver offers a 55-foot outdoor pool, spa tub, health club, "cyber-butler," and restaurants. Guests' luggage can be delivered to cruise ships, and children stay at no charge.
City and water views
With accommodations starting on the eighth floor, Pan Pacific Vancouver's 503 guestrooms feature unobstructed city and harbor views, plus contemporary furnishings, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pan Pacific Vancouver Amenities
Built on a pier that's both a cruise ship terminal and home of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center, this Vancouver landmark rises 23 stories above the waterline. Families and couples appreciate the resort-style amenities and sweeping views, while seagoing travelers enjoy waking up and seeing their cruise ship parked outside the window. Business travelers return for the extensive business services. Gastown is two blocks away.
Guests ride escalators past totem poles and an indoor waterfall to the atrium lobby overlooking the harbor. Seamless service ranges from curbside check-in to delivery of luggage to cruise ships. A 55-foot outdoor pool and spa tub is surrounded by flowerbeds and offers panoramic views.
Pan Pacific Vancouver's guests enjoy 24-hour in-room dining at the Pan Pacific Vancouver on the waterfront. Extensive banquet and meeting facilities with views of the waterfront, city, and Coastal Mountains complement the on-site business center and 24-hour guest Internet center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas at a nominal charge.
Three food-and-beverage outlets, including a fine-dining restaurant, are on site. Refreshments are also served around the rooftop pool/spa on the eighth floor. Jazz plays nightly in the lobby lounge overlooking the harbor. Several shops are located on the lobby level as well, including art galleries, an antique shop, clothing and gift shops, and an estate jewelry store.
The Pan Pacific Vancouver is next door to a SeaBus terminal providing catamaran ferry service to foot passengers commuting to the North Shore. For a nominal fee, hotel guests can enjoy a pleasant, 15-minute trip across the city's working harbor to Lonsdale Quay, a dining and shopping complex on the waterfront.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1986
- Computer station
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Medical assistance available
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 23
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Five Sails - The elegant Five Sails Restaurant serves dinner in a spectacular setting overlooking Canada Place, Vancouver's waterfront, Stanley Park, and the coastal mountains. Menu blends West Coast, Asian, and European cooking styles.
Café Pacifica - Open for breakfast and lunch in an atrium-lit lobby restaurant overlooking the harbor. Saturdays are Opera Night featuring an antipasti bar and pasta buffet along with live performances of opera selections. A sensational Sunday Market brunch is offered on Sunday mornings.
Cascades Lounge - Thursday–Saturday jazz and summer service on the patio at this lobby-level lounge overlooking the harbor. Light meals and cocktails served daily.
An outdoor pool affords sweeping views of the harbor. The hotel is conveniently located at the start of a 12-mile paved seawall path suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling. The concierge can arrange bike and other equipment rentals.
The hotel is one mile from Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with mountain bike trails, tennis courts, walking paths through the forest, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming on site
The hotel has a 12,000-square-foot Spa Utopia and Salon (surcharge), and a complimentary fitness centre features workout machines, free weights, changing facilities, and a lounge. Spa services include 10 treatment rooms that offer massage, facials and body treatments, beauty services, manicures, and pedicures. Couples treatment rooms are also available.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Pan Pacific Vancouver Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 4.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 4.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per day
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.