Availability: Quality Hotel Vancouver - Inn at False Creek
Room (Selected at Check In)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Vancouver hotel, near Granville Island, Yaletown and English Bay.
2 blocks from the Seawall
This centrally located Vancouver hotel is just 0.6 km (0.4 mi) from Granville Island. BC Place Stadium and Robson Street shopping are 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel. Stanley Park is 2.7 km (1.7 mi) away.
The hotel's Creekside Restaurant & Lounge serves breakfast and dinner daily. Children's menus are available. An outdoor pool is open seasonally. This hotel is completely nonsmoking.
LCD cable TV, free Wi-Fi
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all guestrooms, which also offer coffeemakers, tea kettles, hair dryers, and LCD TVs with cable and pay movies. Decor is Santa Fe-inspired.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Hotel Vancouver - Inn at False Creek Amenities
Quality Inn Hotel Vancouver - Inn at False Creek is 0.6 km (0.4 mi) from Granville Island. The Canada Line Yaletown-Roundhouse station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
This hotel is smoke-free. An outdoor pool is open seasonally. Guests enjoy complimentary access to a fitness center 1 block away. The Creekside Restaurant & Lounge serves breakfast and dinner daily. The hotel permits pets for a surcharge.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Creekside Restaurant & Lounge - Breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and dinner from 5 PM to 9 PM daily; closed for lunch. Wine, beer, cocktails. Dinner menu sample: Wild Pacific Salmon, New York Steak, Chicken and Mushroom Penne, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Fish and Chips, and Burgers. Children's menus available.
The Creekside Lounge is open from 4 PM to 10:30 PM.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Quality Hotel Vancouver - Inn at False Creek Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.