Availability: Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Corporate king suite
Value-priced downtown hotel near Rogers Arena
This contemporary downtown Vancouver hotel with atrium pool is in the entertainment district, 1 block from BC Place and Rogers Arena, and 4 blocks from historic Gastown.
Nightclub on site
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre is home to the Shark Club Bar & Grill, one of the city's hottest nightspots, with numerous big-screen TVs, a dance floor, and an open-concept kitchen.
Located in two towers, the Sandman Hotel's 302 soundproofed guestrooms include TVs in wooden armoires, wireless Internet access, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre Amenities
This smoke-free downtown Vancouver hotel is two blocks from Yaletown and four blocks from historic Gastown. The Sandman Hotel is near two major sports venues (B.C. Place and Rogers Arena), so its on-site restaurants and lounges are extremely popular on game days. In addition to an intimate lounge with a club-like atmosphere, the hotel has a restaurant, and a bar and grill with a dance floor and big-screen TVs. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel's business center (surcharge) is equipped with a PC, printer, and two high-speed Internet outlets for laptops. Faxing and photocopying services are available through the front desk. The fitness center (surcharge) has a wide range of exercise equipment and on-staff trainers, and guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's atrium pool and spa tub.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Moxie's Classic Grill - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily in this multi-level restaurant offering views of the city and North Shore Mountains. American cuisine. Steak, seafood, pizza, pasta, and sandwiches are available. Children's menu offers favorites including a grilled cheese sandwich and pizza.
M Bar - A private-club atmosphere prevails in this intimate lounge offering drinks and appetizers daily. Decor features include faux-suede seating, a gas fireplace, and artistically rendered black-and-white photography.
Shark Club Bar & Grill - One of the city's most enduringly popular nightspots. It's popular with sports lovers—there are numerous big-screen TVs—as well as those looking for a good time. Open-concept kitchen offers lunch and dinner daily, and entertainment options include a dance floor.
This hotel has a 35-foot atrium pool and spa tub as well as a fitness center (surcharge) with aerobic exercise machines, free weights, and strength-training equipment. Personal trainers are available for hire. The hotel also has a restaurant with a dance floor and pool tables.
The Sandman is just 3 blocks from the Vancouver Seawall, a waterfront walkway suitable for walking, running, in-line skating, or cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ecotours nearby
- In-room accessibility
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.