Please enter your travel dates.
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Signature Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Langley eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Langley Sportsplex and Langley Event Center. Area attractions also include Trinity Western University and Willowbrook Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Sandman Signature Hotel & Suites Langley features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (270 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, dry cleaning/laundry services, and computer rentals. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sandman Signature Hotel & Suites Langley is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free outdoor parking
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Free self parking
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Ergonomic chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Private bathroom
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Moxies Grill and Bar - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.99 and CAD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.