Book your room at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Near Richmond Centre shops and Vancouver Airport
This 3-tower Sheraton hotel is 1 block from Richmond Centre's shops, 2 blocks from the Richmond Public Market, and less than 3 miles from Vancouver International Airport.
Guests at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel enjoy complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, a garden courtyard with a pool and spa tub, an extensive business center, and a sports bar and grill.
Step out to fresh air
Step-out balconies, desks with ergonomic chairs, modern furnishings, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), and complimentary newspapers and local calls are features of all 389 guestrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests enjoy 24-hour room service at this modern convention hotel in the business district. In addition to a bar and grill, the hotel is home to a beer and wine store, gift shop, and beauty salon.
The hotel has a fee-based business center next to the reception area that has 3 computer workstations, e-mail service, Internet access, a fax machine, photocopier, and printer. The 23 meeting rooms at this Sheraton comprise 21,000 square feet (1890 square meters) of space. Cell phones, computers, and Sony PlayStations are available for rent. The fitness facility is open 24 hours. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free! Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 390
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1890
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 CAD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 CAD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Harolds Bistro and Bar - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Large menu including pulled pork sliders.
The hotel also has 24-hour room service and a poolside bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at this Sheraton hotel enjoy the use of an outdoor pool and spa tub surrounded by outdoor furnishings located in a courtyard garden. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center has 3 step climbers, 2 exercise bikes, a strength training machine, free weights, workout benches, an exercise ball, showers, and a unisex sauna.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a nearby fitness center that offers aerobic and other fitness programs.
This Richmond, BC hotel is just 1 block from Minoru Park, an expansive green space with gardens, sports facilities, a theater, playgrounds, and lighted tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.97 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.