Book your room at Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Surrey (Guildford)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Surrey (Guildford), close to Guilford Town Centre, Bear Creek Park, and Central City Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Holland Park and Surrey Arts Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature private pools, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, spa services, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 10 km is available for guests.
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2340
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 21
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Private pool
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Fresh - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
Sueno Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
The Fine Print for Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40, Pet maximum weight in lb is 90
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 23 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.